Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP):
PRP is an autologous plasma preparation with a high platelet concentration.
Platelets are a natural source of several growth factors, cytokines and chemokines. Platelets release growth factors which modulate the healing complex process by signaling to surrounding cells to repair damaged tissue and regenerate new tissue.
Some growth factors involved in this process are:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Transforming Growth Factor group (TGF)
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)
We use PVRP (Plasma Very Rich in Platelets) to stimulate hair growth and improve hair quality on scalp skin.
We use PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) in face, decollete area, hands and elbows to improve skin quality and elasticity by stimulating cells to make collagen, for skin rejuvenation, to improve skin smoothness, tone and radiance.
We use PRP in female genital area as well to improve orgasm.