MISS. ROBABEH AHMADI (NAHID)
Robabeh Ahmadi (Nahid)
Licensed Laser Therapist (Laser Hair Removal)
Director of Nursing, MBA,
BSc in Nursing
Miss Robabeh Ahmadi (Nahid) was born in Iran.
She has graduated:
- Registered Laser Therapist from Sharjah University/ United Arab Emirates
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Payam Noor University in Dubai/ United Arab Emirates in 2012
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing in Tehran Medical Science University/ Iran in 1995
- BLS CPR (Adult/Child/Infant) HSS (Health & Safety Solutions Dubai/ United Arab Emirates, 2nd June 2016.
Her duty is:
- Manage clinical and technical laser activities
- Consulate client and give information about Laser Hair Removal before and after procedure
- Administer laser safety program
- Improve patient and others safety, including self, Collect, analyze, and present clinical data pertaining to patient safety
- Develop and maintain relationships with all staff for improving patient care
- Follow physician’s instruction for delivering laser light
- Handle complications after laser Hair removal if any.
- Provided skin care to patients after Laser Hair Removal
- Documented all aspects of laser hair removal therapy
- Determined which products and procedures would be appropriate for each individual client for laser hair removal
- Attending conferences and training to updating her knowledge
- Conducted pre and post consultations to prevent contraindications
- Performed laser procedures for patients and provided post-treatment instructions and care
- Scheduled appointments and organized treatment records
- Keyed client information into computer database in order to maintain organization of office and client records while maintaining a high level of client confidentiality
- Experienced in basic & advanced laser hair removal treatments.
- Developed customized, therapeutic skin care treatments.
- Provided extensive client’s skin analysis and consultation.
- Advised clients regarding a home-care regimen
- Aligned free space optics to optimize laser beam characteristics and assembled both mechanical and optical components into laser systems
- Tested and trouble shot product(s) to specification as set by the engineering staff
- Maintained equipment and test stations including removal and replacement of equipment on a regular maintenance schedule
- Tested and trouble shot assemblies and/or final systems as well as complete rework on assemblies.
- As required, prepare technical reports summarizing findings and recommended solutions.
- Maintained and created files and record keeping systems. Sorted, labeled, filed and retrieved documents and other materials for reference.
- Demonstrated continuous effort to improve operations, streamlined work processes and worked
- Provided esthetic laser treatments using the safest and most effective laser applications
- Effectively evaluated clients based on the Fitzpatrick scale and determined appropriate laser settings
- Recognized potential contraindications and properly assessed any adverse reactions to treatment
Miss Ahmadi is working in New Al Shefa Day Surgery center as a Licensed Laser Therapist ( Laser Hair Removal) in additional to working as a Nursing Director and marketing department.
She has experience in Medical field more than 25 years in Dubai/ United Arab Emirates and Iran. Her experiences in Dubai more than 15 years as a Laser Therapist ( Laser Hair Removal), in charge Nurse, Nursing Director, Marketing manager, Iranian Medical Society, Computer skills, Home care team work, Coordinate Cancer patient in Iranian Hospital and GICC, Organize free Consultation, Voluntary Nurse in Iran War time ( HMC clinic, Canadian Specialist Hospital, Gulf International Cancer Center and New Al Shefa Day Surgery Center).