We provide treatment for:
Anxiety and Stress related disorders such as panic disorders, phobias.
Mood disorders such as Depression, bipolar affective disorders, and mood swings.
Life Style, Fitness and Stress management including assessment and programs for mental fitness for Job and Study.
Women’s mental health such as after child birth mood disturbances.
Child mental health including anxiety and depression in children, Autism, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), speech problems.
Age related disorders such as Alzheimer disease, or other kind of dementia and depression in the Elderly.
Smoking and Alcohol cessation
Psychosis service such as delusional conditions and organic psychotic disorders.
rTMS, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation treatment; latest technology for treatment of Depression and Anxiety disorders.
TMS Therapy is an FDA-cleared, non-drug treatment for patients with depression who are not satisfied with the results of standard antidepressant medication. Proven safe and effective, TMS Therapy achieves results without the side effects often associated with antidepressant medications.
- An effective non-drug treatment for patients seeking alternate depression therapy
- Precision Pulse TMS™ technology provides targeted stimulation to select regions of the brain
- Outpatient procedure easily performed in the physicians’ office
- Noninvasive and requires no anesthesia or sedation
- Patients may return to normal activities immediately after treatment
- Daily treatment performed 5 days a week for 4 to 6 weeks